Dedicated to Loki

Why bother starting off slow?

Loki brought the smoldering fire of transformation and truth into my life back in June of this year, and it's safe to say that a lot has changed. His guidance has provoked a deep review of who I am, of what I want, of how I've kept myself back, contained like a neat package in a tidy box - a bird desperately hungry for flight. Loki is the Breaker of Worlds. He is the most compassionate and profoundly loving advocate for self-actualization.
Loki says: "You can have everything you want in this life. Where are you unhappy? Where are you not being honest with yourself? Where are you playing small? What is holding you back? Let's tend to this, shall we?"

His grin is mischievous; it's time - it's going down, whether I want it or not. I grit my teeth and say, "Let's do this."

Loki has taught me the precious gift of understanding the truth in the lie. Lies are powerful teachers.

Loki tells me that the best me is the whole me.

My world has been set on fire, and out of fire I am reshaped and re-membered. I am grateful.

This blog is dedicated to Loki, Father of Fire, Lover of Flame.

Comments

Popular Posts